Programme Self-Review Tool
Self-review is a useful way for you to look back on what's gone really well in your section as well as choosing an area to develop going forward. It doesn't need to be shared with anyone and definitely isn't about anyone checking up on each other! It's entirely up to you how you use these tools but we hope they will be useful to you.
A few ideas of how you might like to use them include:
- Turn some of the areas into questions to play as a quick game with the young people in your section to get their views on
- Use at the beginning of your programme planning meeting to look at what's going well as well as an area you want to focus on
- Meet up with other leaders in your Group or from other sections in your District to share your thoughts - it can be helpful to borrow tips and tricks from each other!
We know that the questions and answers won't be perfect but we hope they're a useful starting point. If you've got any thoughts you'd like to feedback to us, please contact Pete Jeffreys, Deputy County Commissioner.
- Download the self-review tool for Beavers
- Download the self-review tool for Cubs
- Download the self-review tool for Scouts
- Download the self-review tool for Explorers