Safety in Scouting
The Safety in Scouting Coordinators are available to provide advice and support to Groups and Districts in ensuring that Scouting takes place in a safe environment. They are particularly concerned with providing advice on meeting places, Scout owned or managed buildings and organising events. The Safety in Scouting Team is not directly concerned with adventurous activities for which the activity team provides advice and support.
- Ian May, County Safety in Scouting Active Support Unit Manager email@example.com
- Howard de Silva County Safety in Scouting Adviser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Richards, South East Berkshire email@example.com
- Bob Wilson, South Berkshire firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ken Cooper, Windsor & Eton email@example.com
Minibus Inspection & Maintenance (February 2014)